This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
Seeing as you may have stumbled upon Novelicious hoping for a wealth of knowledge about the YA genre, and we are only a one YA day a week website – I thought I would offer up some link love and direct you to some of the most fantastic Young Adult Fiction blogs and websites out there on the internets.
Here are out top ten for your perusal!
1. Wondrous Reads – An excellent YA reviews blog run by Young Adult Fiction expert Jenny. Each book is graded from A+ to D
3. The Story Siren – Hugely popular blog run by Kristi. Started the well known In My Mailbox feature
4. Bookalicious Ramblings – Very pretty and well written blog covering YA, Chick Lit and Historical Fiction
5. Rhiana Reads – New blog on the block – also covers chick lit!
6. The Crooked Shelf – Excellent YA reviews. Tagline "memoirs of a YA addict"
7. Chick Lit Teens – well established YA site including features such as 'Cover Judge' and 'Chick Chat'
8. I Was a Teenage Book Geek – Run by Lauren from Brighton - brilliant blog title!
9. So Many Books, So Little Time – Great reviews site with lots of excellent links and features
10. Teen Fiction Cafe – Good looking site – encourages conversation!
Have I missed any? Do you have any suggestions?