This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
Following on from Monday's Young Adult themed Novelicious Picks post, I thought it'd be fun to go back to the Young Adult novel from my teenage years. And no, it wasn't about a girl being seduced and bitten by a vampire. It was about a 17 year old girl who falls in love and has her first ever sexual adventure. And it was fascinating.
140g double cream
- Place the ginger biscuits in a food bag and bash with a rolling pin, until they are fine.
- Melt the butter and caster sugar in a pan, then add the biscuits. Mix well.
- Press into the greased flan tin then refrigerate so it sets.
- Grate the zest off the lemons then slice in half and juice. Set aside.
- Whisk the condensed milk and cream then add the zest.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Remove the biscuit base from the fridge and scoop the lemon mixture on the top.
- Smooth and finish off nicely, then place back in the fridge for 2-3 hours.