This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
Perhaps your resolution to get organised hasn't quite got off the ground yet, but we're still in the first month of the year and there's no time like the present. Why not treat yourself to a lovely new desk planner to help you get into the swing? You may already have a wall calendar and a diary, but these planners are great for scribbling to-do lists and daily notes. Yes, you could use scrap paper for the same purpose, but these planners are split into days of the week and are much prettier, too. Sold? Read on…
1. The weekly planner pad by Lollipop Designs has over 55 sheets, which can be dated and used as a calendar or for menu planning, time tables, or notes. It comes with a bulldog clip and magnetic pencil, so you can hang the pad somewhere useful (like the fridge, for example), and the pad is printed on recycled paper using vegetable inks. The pad costs £9.75 from Not On The High Street.
2. I like the muted colours and vintage charm of this pretty desk pad, as well as the watercolour image of the Eiffel Tower in the corner. The Paris weekly planner measures 20cm by 21cm and contains 50 sheets. It costs £8.50 from The Fox and Star Stationery Company. There is also a London version available.
The following banner is an affiliate one. That means Writing Tips Oasis receive a small % of the sale if you purchase The Novel Factory, but at no extra cost to you:
3. The pin board design on this planner pad is colourful and fun. There are spaces for each day of the week and one for 'notes'. The pad costs £7 from Paperchase and there are 52 tear-off sheets.
4. For a budget option, take a peek at this weekly planner pad by Wilko. The teal and pink colour scheme won't suit everybody, but at only £2.75, it's certainly a bargain!
5. Beautiful watercolour birds by artist Madeleine Floyd decorate this classy desk planner. There are 52 sheets in the pad and it's A4 size so there's plenty of room to write. The Birdsong Weekly Planner costs £5.99 from John Lewis.