This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
1. A Very Big House in the Country by Claire Sandy – The second book by the fabulous author that brought us What Would Mary Berry Do? Three families come together in one big house in the Devonshire country during one long, hot summer.
2. A Proper Family Adventure by Chrissie Manby – Two weeks at sea with the Benson family. Thanks to a windfall the Benson family have treated themselves to a cruise. A story of onboard dramas, family upheavals, memories and sunshine.
3. Truly Madly Greekly by Mandy Baggot – Ellen has the dream job and a marriage proposal. Everything was perfect … until it all fell apart. Ellen heads to Corfu to help plan her sister's wedding.
4. Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond – The Tarrants are back at their seaside residence, Shell Cottage, in Devon. Only this year is different as Olivia is struggling after her husband's death. Freya is feeling the pressure as a busy mum and GP, too, and Harriet is looking forward to a break … only her husband is hiding a secret.
5. Pippa's Cornish Dream by Debbie Johnson – A romance set on the gorgeous Cornish coast. Pippa has recently taken over her parents' farm. And Ben, from Pippa's childhood, has got the Poldark look about him, but has his own issues.
7. Some Kind of Wonderful by Sarah Morgan – The second book in the Puffin Island series. At the age of 18 Brittany met bad boy Zachary, but their whirlwind marriage lasted just ten days. Now Zachary is back on the island. Will sparks be reignited?
8. The Woman Who Fell in Love for a Week by Fiona Walker – Jenny is a house-sitter. She loves nothing more than caring for stranger's houses for the summer. This time she has the house of the Lewis family, but her idyll is interrupted by skeletons in the family's closet.
9. The Island Escape by Kerry Fisher – Octavia sees her best friend's marriage break up and wonders about the life she thought she would have. She always dreamed of travelling the world with an exotic husband. Instead she married safe and reliable Jonathan and her life revolves around packed lunches, school runs and mountains of dirty washing.
10. Wish You Were Here by Catherine Alliott – Flora, James and their two teenage daughters are offered a holiday of a lifetime. But it doesn't quite go to plan.
What's our your summer reading list?