This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
1. The closing date is midnight on 21st April 2011 and the winner will be randomly selected from the valid entries received before the closing date.
2. The winner’s name will be available r by contacting Novelicious In My Handbag competition, Headline Marketing Dept, 338 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3BH.
3. The prize pack is comprised of a set of post-it notes, pencil, Oyster Card/ticket wallet, bookmark and the two paperback novels as stated.
4. The winner and their companion must be over the age of 18.
5. The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Headline Publishing does not accept responsibility for entries not received.
7. All entries must be made using the online form and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The email address you provide to enter the prize draw will be used to contact you and will not be shared with other companies by the Promoters. The Promoters will only use your email address in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
11. This competition and these terms will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. In the event of being unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
13. The competition is open to UK & ROI residents excluding employees of Headline Publishing Group and associated companies or anyone connected with the promotion.
14. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
15. Promoter: Headline Publishing Group, 338 Euston Road, London, NW1 3BH