This post was originally published at Novelicious.com and is now at WritingTipsOasis.com. WritingTipsOasis.com acquired Novelicious.com in June 2022.
We don’t want to sound dramatic, guys, but winter is definitely coming. Now that selection boxes have been emptied and fairy lights taken down, it kind of feels as though the low temperatures, grey skies and long, dark nights are going to stretch on forever. Why don’t we just make a pact here and now to curl up in our pyjamas with a mountain of books until April? Bookish pyjamas, naturally. Here are some of our favourites:
1. Ward off the winter chill with fleecy bottoms, a literary quote and a pop of pink. Jon Snow would approve. £26 from Amazon.
2. The vintage due date library card tank and panties are adorable enough by themselves, but you can crank the cute factor even higher by having them personalised with the name of your favourite book and author. Serious pyjama lust over here, ya’ll. £16.50 from Etsy.
3. The most glorious dressing gown / smoking jacket / wizard robe hybrid is a mere £25 from Amazon. £25! Let’s buy two. *Bearded man not included.
4. Sleep all day. Read all night. It’s a message that’s close to our hearts. £16 from Etsy.
5. Make like Max from Where the Wild Things Are and romp around the jungle (or your living room) in this sweet onesie. Bonus points if you attach a crown to the hood. Bonus bonus points if you tweet us a picture of you wearing it. £45 from CafePress.
Expect much instagramming of the literary pyjama variety, friends. The onesie is coming. Have any of these tickled your fancy?